July 27, 2011

My New Classroom!

My classroom is all decorated and school starts next Friday! I LOVE my new room. It's amazing. I have a full technology set up that is going to be so helpful with teaching my kids the Language! curriculum. Regina and Grant help me set up my room and hang everything up.

This is the view of my room from the door.


The right wall.


The back wall.


The left wall.

The front of the room.


I have been in curriculum training all week, and I have IEP technology training on Friday, district in-processing on Monday and teachers officially report back Wednesday!

Today I finished my course syllabus and first semester unit calendars for both of my classes! And thanks to help from Paige I now have appropriate clothes to wear to work. They actually dress up in Tennessee to teach...no jeans or flip flops allowed :(

1 comment:

  1. love the Giants stuff.....and of course the California flag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...