November 7, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Anyone that knows me well, knows that November 1st to January 1st is my favorite time of the year. And since I am spending so much time at home these days, I decided that I could enjoy the Christmas decorations as early as I wanted!


It's really exciting to be able to decorate our own place for Christmas this year!










This past week has been really busy for Grant. His brigade has a bunch of events this week that he has been helping to plan since we arrived in TN. And last week was our very first book club. I decided that we TN girls needed so time to hang out and talk about things other than the army. We read Sarah's Key. It was a really great book...but also really sad. You should all read it!

Only 45 days left until the GRIKI wedding. RSVPs are starting to pour in...so if you haven't mailed yours back yet, try and send it in this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...