February 14, 2012

Brrr...missing the warmth!



If we can't be in California, I'm at least going to listen to music made by people from the Bay Area. Heard this song "Drive By" by Train on the radio the other day and it's been stuck in my head since then.

Clarksville has been playing a sick joke on me lately. The weather will look cold outside, maybe even a little rainy;
however, as soon as I get in the car to go to work, it starts to snow. Doesn't Clarksville know that I don't deal well with snow. Sure it's fun to look at from the warmth of our apartment. Or to read about it in the forecast while I'm snuggled under the covers drinking peppermint tea. But actually dressing for cold weather is an entirely different story...

Grant and I actually got to celebrate Valentine's Day together this year! We decided to stay in, make dinner, and try out our new electric fondue pot for dessert. It was AMAZING. Everyone should have a fondue pot.


Tomorrow we're going to start crossing items off our Fort Campbell Bucket List so stay tuned for a blog post with that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...