February 7, 2012

GRIKI Wedding: Music!

Compared to moving across the country, leaving my dream job, and saying goodbye to my family and friends...planning our wedding was a piece of cake! One of the first vendors I knew I wanted to share our day with was Niall Stevenson, owner of Four Leaf Entertainment. I was lucky enough to meet Niall when our friend Thomas and Erin got married in July of 2010. Thankfully Niall was available for our special day. If you are ever looking for a DJ, check him out at https://www.facebook.com/FourLeafEntertainment.

Songs of the reception...

Reception Entrance Song



First Dance


Father Daughter Dance


Cake Cutting


Bouquet Toss


Garter Toss


Last Song


We decided to stick with traditional selections for the ceremony: "Jesus, Joy of Man's Desiring," "Pachelbel Canon in D," and then "Joy to the World."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...