April 5, 2012

11 Questions

I was tagged by LaTache, a friend from high school, at Smiling is Good for Your Teeth with these questions...
1. What is your greatest success?
 My marriage.  We were long distance from the start.  And he's an officer in the Army.  And my body hates me.  So we've had lots on our plate for a while now.  But our relationship couldn't be stronger or filled with more love than it is right now.

2. In a perfect world, what do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I want to be a great wife and mom. (I like to think that I'm already half way there!)

3. Do you prefer sweet or salty?
Definitely salty.  Grant has the sweet tooth in our house.

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
The Bay Area!  Counting down the days until we are back in California for good.

5. What is the first memory that comes to mind when asked: When were you last the happiest you have ever been?
Our honeymoon.  It's been a stressful few months around here since then.  So we're off to Sonoma this weekend to try and get back some of the relaxation.

6. If you could go back to school (or go to school), what would you study and why?
Realistically, I would keep studying children with emotional disturbances.  I think there is so much more to be learned about how to help them be successful...Less likely, I would study food allergies!  And I would find a way to cure them all so I could eat whatever I wanted again!

7. If you could get married again, would you have changed anything, knowing what you know now?
I would use a different wedding photographer.  I'm happy with the photos we got before our ceremony.  But overall they have been extremely disappointing and frustrating to work with!

8. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
My organizational skills.  They pretty much help me deal with every other aspect of my life (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, etc).

9. If you have read the book, what is your love language?  
I haven't read it yet! It's on my list!

10. What makes your heart smile?
Grant.

11. If you could change one thing, what would you change?
Our current situation with the Army.  We can't say much at this time, but it's been extremely stressful around here lately.

I would tag others to keep this going...but it's mostly family and friends without blogs who will read this.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...