May 24, 2012

Catch up and Fort Campbell Bucket List #14

Grant and I are finally back together!!!

After two very long months we have been reunited...it was a long journey back to TN from CA.  My flight to Kansas City was so late that had I taken it I would have missed my connection to Nashville and been stuck in Kansas City for the night.  So Southwest rerouted me through Phoenix which meant I waited in the Oakland Airport for almost 5 hours before hopping on a flight to start my trip home.  After a quick stop and plane change in Phoenix, I made it to Nashville only four hours later than anticipated.  Grant was waiting for me at the airport with sushi and flowers.  I am a very lucky girl.  It is so nice to be back together!

This Sunday we had a bunch of friends over to the pool and caught up while drinking and eating.  And although we didn't actually BBQ...we did enjoy the grill rules.  So we're counting this as bucket list item # 14: Have a BBQ with our friends by the pool.

 

This weekend Grant and I are off to Indiana to spend time with his aunt, uncle, and cousin.  We are looking forward to catching up with them and enjoying the lake!

But about that book I said was changing my life...
POTS - Together We Stand: Riding the Waves of Dysautonomia

This book is the only one I have been able to find about POTS (Postular Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.  It is a wonderful resource and one that I'm sure we will end up with many copies of to share with the people (most importantly doctors!!) in our life!  If you don't know anything about this syndrome, please please PLEASE read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...