June 22, 2012

Another book...and six months!!!

A few months ago my Grandma mailed me Battle Hymn of a Tiger Mother by Amy Chua.  
With how busy things have been around here, I just read it yesterday!

Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother 

I don't know that the book lived up to all the hype, but it was definitely a quick read and I'm glad I read the book.  But the most exciting part for me was at the end of the book when I was flipping through the notes section and I saw that one of the articles that author used for research was written by Grace Wang.  She was one of my favorite professors at the University of California, Davis.  I took several courses from her, she supervised my internships and was kind enough to write one of my letters of rec for graduate school.  Anyone attending Davis should absolutely take a course from her!

On another note, Grant and I have been married for 6 months today.  
Can't believe how fast these 6 months have gone by!  


Love him more and more each day. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...