August 6, 2012

Boot Camp!

After four years of being sick...and almost a year of learning to manage life with POTS, I started Boot Camp today.  I've heard my friend Amy talk about Boot Camp for a long time, but it hasn't been until recently that my body has been at a point where I felt comfortable pushing my heart rate that high.

But....I recently invested in this cool, new gadget from Amazon.


The Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Watch.  I know it looks purple online; but I was pleasantly surprised that it is actually bright pink in real life!  It completely tracks everything during my work out and allows me to feel safe while working out.  No more worrying about my POTS creeping up on me.

The women are great and I'm already feeling sore from this morning.  Can't wait for Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...