September 4, 2012

change in plans...

We didn't actually make it to Chattanooga this weekend.  Thunderstorms all weekend were in the forecast thanks to Isaac and Friday night I came down with a terrible cold!  We decided we'd wait until Saturday morning to decide, but with my cold only worse; we decided to stay home. 

Friday night we checked out The Campaign.
   

It was hilarious.  Like, laugh out loud funny.  

Saturday we woke up, decided to change our plans....and then I promptly fell back asleep...until 4 in the afternoon.  Clearly the cold was getting the best of me, but Grant put up with a cranky, whiny wife quite well.  The dishes were always done.  He ran out and picked up Frosted Flakes because that was the ONLY THING that sounded good.  And even watched (more like suffered through) a chick flick or two with me!

We had a nice, lazy weekend and I'm hoping I start to feel better soon!
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...