September 19, 2012

Falling into the Holidays

Mom and I have been super busy this week.  Between shopping, baking, decorating, and watching reality television, we've hardly had any chance to stop and catch our breath.  But, that means our home is finally decorated for Fall!

It's important to remember that I HATE decorating for Halloween.  I can't stand the creepy decorations, and honestly don't really like Halloween in general.  It's scary, creepy and girls are pressured to dress like sluts all in the name of embracing the holiday...and although The Wizard of Oz is my favorite childhood movie so I love the witch stuff...I can only bring so much into my home.

So here are the decorations!

TV Cabinet:


Patio Doors:


Close Up of a Grape Vine Wreath:


First Side Table:


Coffee Table:

The bowl the Candy Corn is in is one of my rust orange Crate and Barrel Mixing Bowl.
Second Side Table:


Kitchen Counter:


Sideboard Table:


Dining Room Table:


Table from the other side:


China Cabinet:

 After Halloween, I will turn the Jack-O-Latern around so it just looks like a pumpkin.

Close-up of sign:


The decoration are from Miss Lucille's Marketplace, TJ Maxx, 
Hobby Lobby, my childhood toys, and gifts from family members!

And here's one more picture from the Grand Ole Opry I forgot to post.


No, we didn't plan to match/color coordinate, we're just that cool.

4 comments:

  1. Love the Pie Harvest. Look forward to it every year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would... :) You better make it out to Moraga's Pear Festival at the end of this month!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun and I love the decorations!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been having a great time! Very bummed she's leaving tomorrow!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...