September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Grant!!

Happy Birthday Grant!

Our first photo together as a couple.  June 2010.

Today my best friend, husband, roommate, soul mate, etc. is 26!

I've been lucky enough to know you for the past 11 years, 
and to be with you for the past two birthdays!

I can't believe it's already been a year since we celebrated your 25th birthday with a paper at our new apartment.  On the other hand, we have been through so much in the past 365 days.  But I have this suspicious feeling that the next 365 days are going to be filled with so many awesome things for us!  So enjoy today, and always remember that I love you more than anything!!!

This weekend we are going to celebrate by crossing another item off our bucket list.
We're off to the Nashville State Fair!


image




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...