September 10, 2012

Liebster Award!

 

 My bff, bridesmaid and fellow Theta--Allison over at A. WHITNEY just nominated me for a Liebster Award.  Neither of us really knew what the award was...so I did a quick google search and after reading several blogs, here's what I discovered... Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging.

So here's how it works:
1. I answer Allison's questions.
2. I write my own questions.
3. I nominate blogs I read.
4. I comment on those blogs to let them know I've nominated them. 
-->

Allison's Questions that she stole from James Lipton:

1. What is your favorite word?

Home.  Wherever Grant is.  Preferably with that home in California.

2. What is your idea of happiness?

My wedding reception.  All my closest family and friends.  Great food and great music.  And a really great dress to go with the party.

3. What is your favorite place to shop?

Nordstrom.  It's a one stop shop.  I can find everything I need and their desire to please customers makes returning something I've had in my closet for over two years yet never worn a breeze!

4. What is one thing you want people to remember you for?

Being a tough cookie.

5. Rainbow's or Sperry's on guys?

Sperry's.  We just got Grant a new pair and he is currently breaking them in when he's not rocking the combat boots for work.

Although, I am partial to flip flops in California.

6. Favorite after work/school treat?

Lactose Free Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt with Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips.

7. What is on the top of your wish list for fall?

An Erin Condren Life Planner.  I just caved and ordered one so look for a blog post soon!

8. Cupcakes or brownies?

Cupcakes!  Preferably the Hershey's Coco Powder Cupcake recipe on the back of the box with the matching frosting (all dairy free of course!).

9. What quality do you most admire in people?

 The ability to just let things go and not worry about them.

10. If heaven exists, what you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

I do believe in heaven and I hope to hear, "All your friends and family are right over there..."

My questions:
-->
1. What is your greatest success?

2. In a perfect world, what do you want to be when you "grow up"?

3. Do you prefer sweet or salty?

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

5. What is the first memory that comes to mind when asked: When were you last the happiest you have ever been?

6. If you could go back to school (or go to school), what would you study and why?

7. What is your favorite feature about yourself?

8. If you have read the book, what is your love language?  

9. What makes your heart smile?

10. If you could change one thing, what would you change?

And My Nominees Are:
1. Smiling is Good for Your Teeth

2. A Florida Girl and Her Soldier

3. Life with a Lieutenant

4. Allie in Cleveland

5. Where My Heart Resides
 

3 comments:

  1. Well thank you dear! I will post about this later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what you're saying is you want me to die before you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't actually thought about it that way until I read your comment :) I just don't want to be lonely while you all are still having a good time! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...