September 30, 2012

Sunday Social


1. What do you miss most about being a kid?  
I don't really miss anything.  I like being older.  There is something being said for the routine of school; and now that I work with students, I miss being a student.  The routine and structure, getting to organize everything, the ease of seeing your friends each day.  But then I think about allllll the drama that came along with that, and I'm glad I'm older and not going through that.

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? 
My mom always thought that the name Kingsley wouldn't have any nicknames.  Gordon called me King-King when he was little.  But most people have always called me Kings.  As I've gotten older, my siblings started calling me Kiki which now makes up half of Griki.
 
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? 
Talking with my friends.  I always knew what was going on in everyone's lives outside of school.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? 
I always wanted to be a mom and a magazine editor.  It wasn't until my Junior year of college that I decided I wanted to be a teacher.  And it wasn't until I finished my English credential that I realized I really wanted to be a Special Education teacher.  And I still want to be a mom too.

5. What was your favorite toy?  
I can't think of one, so probably just all my dolls.

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
One day I dumped everything out of the pantry.  The floor was covered in crackers...


P.S. Happy Birthday Grandma!  Wish we could be home to celebrate with you!!


 P.P.S. The followers button has now re-appeared on our blog.  
Just look in the right hand column and scroll down until you find it.  
Hope this makes reading our blog a little easier!
P.P.P.S. Check back tomorrow to see what's going 
to be happening on our blog the ENTIRE month of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...