October 2, 2012

California and Tennessee

When Mom was here I took her downtown so we could walk through a few of the shops.  One of my favorite shops has the Cat Studio State products.  I decided to get a California towel to place in a frame.  Once I got the frame from Hobby Lobby, and mom got the towel in, I knew I needed a Tennessee towel to match.  But of course, the store downtown was out!  So I hopped on Amazon and ordered on.  I finally had time today to put it in the frame and hang it.  I'm kind of in love with them.



These towels were SO MUCH cheaper than the state pillows I could have purchased.  I know these frames will last us a long time and remind us of the only two states we will ever live in!

2 comments:

  1. Where on earth in HL did you find square frames??? Those are super cute. Is your husband ETSing after Campbell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them with the other frames! They're called Record Frames. And hopefully he will be..still waiting to see how things pan out with Army paperwork and decisions. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...