October 1, 2012

Day 1: October is Global Dysautonomia Awareness Month

October is Dysautonomia Awareness Month

 

image

 Want to host an event for Global Dysautonomia Awareness Month?  Email us at events@DysautonomiaSOS.org.  It can be an informal get together, a fundraiser, or anything you want - just something to spread the word!  We have an event planner that will help you if needed.     We are also hosting a Tweet- A- Thon to get #dysautonomia trending worldwide on twitter, dates and details coming soon! Follow us at @SOSdysautonomia on Twitter to stay tuned.

For the entire month of October, I will be writing one post each day dedicated to spreading awareness about Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) and dysautonomia.  While I am sharing information I have researched, read about, and found to be helpful myself, I am not a doctor and all decisions regarding your own personal treatment should be discussed with your own doctors.  Remember, I am just a patient.


Please share, tweet, re-post, comment, discuss, etc.  
Spread awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...