October 15, 2012

Day 15: Half Way Point

We are now at Day 15 of 31.  Can't believe we're already half way through the month. 

Have you been reading these blogs posts or other information about dysautonomia and/or Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)?

Today I encourage you all to take a look back at some of my previous blog posts and start a conversation with two people today about POTS.  Share what you’ve learned.

Encourage them to pass it on by sharing with two more people.  If we all share what we know, we can create a society that is educated about these illnesses.

Disclaimer: While I am sharing information I have researched, read about, and found to be helpful myself, I am not a doctor and all decisions regarding your own personal treatment should be discussed with your own doctors.  Remember, I am just a patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...