October 21, 2012

Day 21: Finding Support-Research Organizations

Sometimes, it's hard to find someone who understand what you're going through.  But I hope that these resources can connect with people who just might understand what you're going through and are working to find successful treatment plans (and maybe one day a CURE!).

Dysautonomia/POTS Organizations:
Dysautonomia SOS
Dysautonomia Youth Network of America
National Dysautonomia Research Foundation

If you know of an organization that is not listed here, please add it in the comment section below!

Disclaimer: While I am sharing information I have researched, read about, and found to be helpful myself, I am not a doctor and all decisions regarding your own personal treatment should be discussed with your own doctors.  Remember, I am just a patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...