October 31, 2012

Day 31: October is Global Dysautonomia Awareness Month


I can't believe the end of October is already here!

I hope you've enjoyed reading these POTS and have learned more about POTS. 

Although I won't be posting about POTS daily, 
POTS is a constant part of my life and there will be more posts in the future.
  
Click the "Join this Site" button over on the right column 
to stay connected to this blog and up to date with the posts!

Here is a complete listing of all the posts from this month:
1: October is Global Dysautonomia Awareness Month  
2: What is POTS?                                                              
3: Getting a Diagnosis                                                          
4: What is a Tilt Table Test?                                               
5: A Must Read                                                                         
6: Finding Support: FB Pages, FB Groups, Blogs                 
7: I Heart Saline                                                                     
8: 10 Things Not to Say to Someone with a Chronic Illness    
9: POTS Always Seems to Sneak in my Suitcase...               
10: Do You Have Food Allergies?
11: Living at my own Pace      
12: Maintaining Your Health Records
13: Medical Information Sheet
14: Ask Me Why I Park Here
15: Halfway Point
16: Staying Open to Living Outside the Box
17: The Power of Prayer
18: POTS and Exercise
19: That One Guy from the Wiggles
20: Remembering to Take Those Darn Pills
21: Finding Support- Research Organizations
22: Changes of Plans
23: Stay at Home Date Ideas
24: What Can You Do?
25: Keep Communicating...be clear, be constant!
26: You Know You Have POTS When...
27: My Beautiful Wife and the Nagging Insurance Company POTS (Guest Post by Grant!)
28: If I looked as bad as I feel, I would scare your children.
29: POTS: It's not rare, it's rarely diagnosed.
30: My Story
31: End of October

Thank you for reading one, some, or all of the POTS posts this month.  I am not a doctor and all decisions regarding your own personal treatment should be discussed with your own doctors.  Remember, I am just a patient.

Please keep sharing, tweeting, re-posting, commenting, discussing, etc.  
Spread awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...