October 31, 2012

Halloween Hater

Yes, I'll admit it.  I'm a Halloween Hater.

I love Fall and pumpkins.

But I hate dressing up and I hate scary things. 

Can't wait for tomorrow to be November 1st!

This image pretty much sums it up.


Allison posted this on my facebook wall a couple weeks ago 
and it was just one more reminder why she is my best friend. 

P.S. I also REALLY hate when women feel like they need to wear 
like NO clothing at all in order to have a Halloween costume.  
Check out this guest post I wrote almost THREE years ago about theme parties and costumes.

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya on that one! I dont like the pressure to come up with a creative costume...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come over soon so we can drink wine (Or should we just call it Haterade?) and judge because I share the same feelings detailed in this post.. And please bring your EC planner because as much as I mock those things I am fairly certain I need one. Birthday is coming- I want to be prepared. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...