October 21, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What do you value the most in life?

My family.  They are the best people I know and I don't know what I would do without them!

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?

The internet. (I realize it was developed earlier, but it wasn't readily available to the public until the 1990's!)  It allows us to learn so much more, faster and it helps with all the people I miss from home!

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?

Happiness.  Spend time with people that make you happy.  Do what makes you happy.

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?

Having a positive impact on all those I've spent time with.

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?

Getting hired as a special education teacher at our former high school.  I didn't even have my credential yet and it was the only position I wanted.

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?

Reese Witherspoon.  LOVE her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...