October 28, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Cinderella or Dorothy.

2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be? Nothing--I HATE Halloween and just want it to be November first.

3. Favorite costume as an adult:  Claire Dunphy (2011)  Last year Grant and I went as the Dunphy's from the Back to School episode.  Definitely one of my all time favorite costumes.



4. Favorite Halloween Candy: 3 Musketeers.  Obviously I can't eat them so Grant has to eat them for me.

5. Favorite Halloween Memory: Probably last year with Grant! He makes a great Phil Dunphy.  Although I did win the costume contest in 4th grade for being a picnic table...

6. What's your favorite scary movie? Don't have one--I HATE scary movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...