November 4, 2012

Day 4: What I Share

describe the image



WEGO Health is providing the pompts and I'll be writing the posts.  The entire month of November I will be blogging with WEGO Health to continue to spread awareness about POTS.

Day 4: How did I decide what to share?  What do/don't I share?

I created this blog as a way to keep our family and friends up to date on our like in Clarksville.  And while lately I've been blogging much more about POTS...it's still a blog to inform our family and friends.  When I'm writing I don't really feel the need to censor things.  But I am thoughtful about what I share regarding Grant's work and our Army life.  And I am very aware that anyone can read what I choose to post here.  Life with POTS is mostly unknown.  The patients know more than the doctors.  That's why I write about my life with POTS.  Because maybe, one person will read something on this blog that will help them with his or her own experience.  But I think this question applies to all bloggers.

How do you decide what to share?

Disclaimer: While I am sharing information I have researched, read about, and found to be helpful myself, I am not a doctor and all decisions regarding your own personal treatment should be discussed with your own doctors.  Remember, I am just a patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...