November 6, 2012

Day 6: Taking the Other Road

describe the image




WEGO Health is providing the pompts and I'll be writing the posts.  The entire month of November I will be blogging with WEGO Health to continue to spread awareness about POTS.

Day 6: Taking the Other Road

Life with a chronic illness means taking another road.

It means taking the road of alternate plans.
It means taking the road of changed plans.
It means taking the high road.
It means taking the road to the doctor's office.
It means taking the road to the pharmacy frequently (or in my case every 3 months).
It means taking the road to bed earlier than usual sometimes.

But these are pretty much the same roads that everyone in life has to take.  Very rarely do we get (or choose) to take the road we thought we would.  And I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.  Yes, that means something good will come out of our time in Clarksville...

How has your road changed from the one you thought you would be on?

Disclaimer: While I am sharing information I have researched, read about, and found to be helpful myself, I am not a doctor and all decisions regarding your own personal treatment should be discussed with your own doctors.  Remember, I am just a patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...