November 7, 2012

Day 7: sort of about the topic...

describe the image



WEGO Health is providing the pompts and I'll be writing the posts.  The entire month of November I will be blogging with WEGO Health to continue to spread awareness about POTS.

Day 7: PROGRESS!

I'm cheating a little bit today.  The prompt was to redesign a doctor's office.  But honestly, I have something way more exciting to share! My mom's best friend is a NP in California.  She just went to a conference where POTS was mentioned THREE times.  They talked about what the symptoms are and how to test for it.  Along with what things mimic it....

I was SO EXCITED to hear this.  Baby steps. Itty bitty baby steps.

Disclaimer: While I am sharing information I have researched, read about, and found to be helpful myself, I am not a doctor and all decisions regarding your own personal treatment should be discussed with your own doctors.  Remember, I am just a patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...