November 8, 2012

Fall Favorite: Uggs

I love my Uggs.

My feet are ALWAYS cold. 
Like I wear two pairs of socks around the house most nights.

I know people have mixed feelings about Uggs,
but I love them and how warm they keep my feet.

These are the current Uggs I've been rockin'.



 

Yes, I do have a lot of uggs.  The grey and black are my go to.  
The chocolate are my super warm uggs. And the chestnut are my old rainy day uggs.

Anything that keeps me warm and snuggly is a favorite!

How do you feel about uggs?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all my Uggs and I wear them all the time.. I don't care what anyone says about them :) They keep me warm!

    New follower, fellow Army wife, and a new blogger!
    Can't wait to read more of what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...