November 1, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

Those of you who know me (or those that read this blog last year and saw this post...
know that November 1st to January 1st is my favorite time of the year.

I love Thanksgiving and Christmas.
and let's not forget Veteran's Day.

I love red holiday cups at Starbucks.

I love boots and scarves.

I love sweatpants and snuggly nights.

I love TWO trips home to California.

I LOVE Christmas shopping.
Althought I've already finished our shopping...

I REALLY LOVE Christmas music, Christmas lights, 
and all other Christmas decorations.

I love the meaning of the Holiday season.

I love everything about this time of year.

What do you love about this time of year?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! I LOVE this time of year and I could definitely do without Halloween.... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this time of year too! As I sit with my red Starbucks cup :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...