September 2, 2013

baby griki update: week 29!


Week 29

The summer is officially over and school is back in full swing.  After a few more days of meetings, the students reported back Wednesday.  It's so nice to finally be back in the classroom.  It'll be a mad dash between no and November with paperwork; I want everything settled before I go out, but the kids are settling in well and we should be in a nice routine by the end of week 30!

If you're friends with me on facebook, you heard what happened the first day of school:
Today I pulled into my staff parking spot and was finishing up a phone call. A student knocked on my door and she said, "Hi, I just want to let you know you're parked in a staff parking spot." #embracingit #7monthspregnant #definitelynotastudent

Ever since we hit the third trimester, my POTS has been acting up more and my body is having a harder time handling being pregnant.  The heart rate continues to be high and my blood pressure continues to be low.  So it's lots of salt, gatorade, and electrolyte water...and of course, as much rest as possible.  I'm now seeing my cardiologist every two weeks to monitor the situation...but the countdown is definitely on for November 15th!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...