October 15, 2013

baby griki: Maternity Photos

I can't believe I'm already in my 36th week of being pregnant.  

The nursery is ready. All the loose ends at work are almost tied up. 
And all the clothes are washed and put away.  

This pregnancy has flown by...some days faster than others...
so we knew we wanted to document the baby bump (massive balloon) 
while we had the chance.







I'm so glad we decided on Melissa Bartlett Photography.  
She's amazing and I can't wait for her to take baby GRIKI's newborn photos!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kingsley! These are beautiful! You look absolutely radiant in these photos!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing!! And I only see a baby bump, no massive balloon!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...