October 6, 2013

baby griki update: weeks 33 and 34!


Weeks 33 and 34

Week 33

Week 33 started off with our last baby class...Labor and Delivery.  It was the class we were both dreading the most.  An all day class, with a bunch of strangers, birth videos, and we had to bring two pillows...thankfully, we didn't have to actually use the pillows, and the videos were nice and retro.  We're still trying to figure out who would actually agree to have their birth be filmed.  I don't need any video footage of being in labor thank you very much. But we survived and don't have any other classes to attend.  I started to feel REALLY pregnant this week.  Starting Monday my students said things like "Wow Mrs. Frazier, you look REALLY pregnant."  As opposed to before when I was only a little bit pregnant?  But I'm definitely feeling working full time and going to doctor's appointments constantly all while being in the third trimester.

Week 34

We kicked off week 34 with a lots of errands.  Sunday was my baby shower thrown by Caroline and mom.  It was so fun.  Lots of girly things with pink and polka dots to match the nursery.  (Posts on the shower and nursery soon!) Baby GRIKI has definitely dropped lower which lets me breath a little easier but means I have to pee even more than before!!  She's still moving around a ton and making my whole stomach look lop-sided depending on which way she's laying.  She loves moving around thanks to ice water and all things sweet.  This week was the busiest week at work so far.  FIVE IEP meetings, some lovely BTSA activities, my formal observation and my co-workers threw me a baby shower! I am definitely spoiled.


Jessica made baby this cute elephant with a purple flower headband!

I'm so glad to have made it through this past week.  The nursery is almost finished and baby will be here so soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...