October 19, 2013

baby griki update: weeks 35 and 36!



Weeks 35 and 36

Week 35
Nesting mode officially kicked in.  We finished the nursery, had our hospital tour, and took our maternity photos.  Didn't learn too many exciting things on the hospital tour except for the fact that Alice Waters is the chef at the hospital and that every mom leaves with a Vera Bradley tote bag.  Only the essentials were covered. :)  Other than that nothing too exciting around here this week.  Just lots of meetings at school trying to make sure everything is taken care of for when I go out!

Week 36 
(Grant got a lot more ceiling in that photo than usual...clearly we take these photos VERY early in the morning before work...)  Week 36 was a big one.  We kicked off the week by celebrating by 26th birthday with lots of White Collar, lunch with my family, another baby shower, and Sunday night dinner! After a whirlwind weekend I was thankful for a Monday holiday.  I seriously don't think I've ever been more excited to have a three day weekend in my whole life.  Grant and I had another ultrasound to check on baby just to make sure there aren't any POTS issues.  All is well with baby.  As of Monday she was 6 lbs, 2 oz and she has hair!  After the appointment we went to Target to exchange a few things and for the first time I saw someone being tackled for shoplifting in Target.  They don't mess around there.  After a quick stop at Carters we headed off to Buy, Buy, Baby to get a few more things for baby GRIKI, and then installed the car seat bases.  She is definitely all set.  This week felt like a marathon through work.  I wanted to get all the loose ends tied up and taken care of.  And I had to get my flu shot (preservative free!) and my whooping cough shot.  So Thursday I treated myself to a facial after work.  I still can't believe that I'm now 9 months pregnant....I feel like just yesterday we were sharing the news with all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! And you are still such a cute pregnant lady!! Congrats on finishing the nursery! And installing carseat bases, because seriously, that is huge. (I LOATHE carseats.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...