June 19, 2014

Miss Marilyn is SEVEN Months Old!

Marley is Seven Months Old!



How old are you?
Seven months old (but wearing 12-18 month clothes!)

Do you have any nicknames?
I respond to Marley and Marilyn now!

What makes you happy?
Being tickled.  Funny conversations. Sometimes Peek-a-Boo Dolly.

What makes you sad?
Rice cereal.  It's so gross. Who would eat something so bland?!  Last week Mom tried to mix it in with some peaches.  She almost fooled me.  But I figured it out.  And then I made myself throw up.  Bet she doesn't try that again.

What is your favorite animal?
My golden puppy.  He has floppy ears that I like to hold onto when I wave him around.

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Peaches with carrots hidden inside.  And pears.  I could always eat pears.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Roll over in my crib at night. Fastest way to get Mom and Dad to run in and play with me!

What is your favorite song?
Ducks Like Rain by Raffi.  Mom and Dad are pretty sure 'duck' is going to be my first word.  I love ducks.

What is your favorite TV show?
Still Clifford.  We watch Clifford lots.  Mom says it's ok to watch an episode or two a day since I'm learning such great lessons.

What are you really good at?
Laughing.  I'm such a cutie pie.


What is your favorite movie?
Do World Cup games count? Because we've been watching a lot of those around here.

What is your favorite color?
Polka dots should really be a color. Stripes too. They don't get enough attention as just patterns.

Who is your best friend?
Uncle Gordie.  He's finally home and willing to make animal noises with me! We've been making lots of dolphin noises together.

What do you and mom do together?
We have tea parties.  We stole the tea set from Grandma's house and have many tea parties each day.  I always eat the chocolate cakes.  Mom gets the yellow cake--YU-ck.

What do you and dad do together?
We keep playing the paci game at night.  He puts me in my crib and puts my paci in my mouth.  Then I pull it out and hand it back to him.  Over and over and over again.

What is your favorite sport?
Soccer. World Cup--duh!

Where is your favorite place to go?
Anywhere there is a piece of technology I'm not supposed to have.  I try to get my little hands on as many cell phones and remotes as possible.  They look like good teething toys.

What is your favorite book?
Clifford!

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
How to escape.  So far I've figured out that I can shove my legs and arms through these crib slats.  I'm still trying to figure out how to stuff my body through those tiny crib slats.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
An etiquette teacher.  I love having tea parties, eating tiny cakes and drinking out of big girl glasses.  I'm still working on the art of sharing my chocolate cake and not dumping water down the front of myself, but I consider those things to be minor details I can iron out once I start my career.

 
Month 7 is over which means it is officially SUMMER! I have been waiting for this month since she was born so we can spend all our time together.  This month she has become so much more independent.  She continues to love baby food and will even eat some on her less favorite foods as long as they are hidden inside something delicious like peaches! She's babbling sounds that sound much more like words and shes starting to rock on her tummy like she's getting ready to crawl.  Oo yeah...and she got a third tooth.  I discovered it in the bath tub the other night so we're not exactly sure when she actually got it---working parents fail! Marley continues to be happy and healthy and we can't wait to see what this next month brings!

Alright mom...enough with the interview!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...