October 1, 2014

Miss Marilyn is TEN Months Old!!!

Marley is Ten Months Old!


How old are you?
Ten months old (but wearing 18-24 month clothes!)

Do you have any nicknames?
All the same--always responding to my name...or ignoring on purpose!

What makes you happy?
Playing hide and seek with Mango, cheese, Wallykazam...

What makes you sad?
Being very tired.

What is your favorite animal?
Trolls (Wally Trollman!)

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Blueberry puffs

What is your favorite thing to do?
Chewing.  Everything tastes delicious.

What is your favorite song?
The Wallykazam theme song!

What is your favorite TV show?
Wallykazam. A troll, a dragon, a giant, a fairy, and a goblin. Those guys are so cute.  And each new episode has sight words, so Mom's ok with it.

What are you really good at?
Crawling. I am SO close to walking. 

What is your favorite movie?
No movies this month!

What is your favorite color?
Pink. Lots of pink.

Who is your best friend?
Kato. He's the calmer of the two doggies so I always try to pet (grab) him.

What do you and mom do together?
We read lots and lots of stories. Mom does most of the reading, I do most of the listening.

What do you and dad do together?
We do bath time together each night. Mom's too worried I'm going to drown but Daddy let's me play!

What is your favorite sport?
Track and field. I can't walk yet so it's just super fast crawling. I'm super speedy.

Where is your favorite place to go?
The back door. Mango likes to play hide and seek with me.

What is your favorite book?
Biscuit. He's so adorable and has the sneakiest tricks and tips for staying awake!

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
My doggies.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A librarian.  Each trip to my room resulted in a visit to my teal bookshelf.  It is just the right height for me to pull every single book of the shelf so Mama could read them to me. Sometimes, I would make her read a book two or three times.  I especially love the books with animals. Almost all my books have animals in them.

http://web.mail.comcast.net/service/home/~/?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=636648&part=2

This first year is flying by. Marley is already ten months old and we are loving each month more and more.  She continues to grow into her personality--our little introvert who also likes to have all the attention on her. Her sleep pattern went back to being more consistent which we all enjoyed.  She loves real food and could eat puffs for days. The bath tub is one of her favorite places to be; although she does prefer to be on the floor playing with Kato and Mango. She is so independent but always likes to check that we aren't too far away. Any moment now she is going to stop standing still and start walking. We keep trying to hold onto her a little bit tighter (which she does not enjoy) and soak up all the baby snuggles we can while she is still little! (23 pounds!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...