December 4, 2014

Miss Marilyn is TWELVE Months Old!

Marley is Twelve Months Old!
 How old are you?
Twelve months old (but wearing 18-2T month clothes!)

Do you have any nicknames?
Marley or Marilyn if I'm in the right mood.

What makes you happy?
Reading, running around the house, my weebles.

What makes you sad?
Turning the TV off, falling down.

What is your favorite animal?
Mrs. Elephant. I carry her everywhere with me.

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Puffs. They are so crunchy and delicious!

What is your favorite thing to do?
Explore EVERYTHING.

What is your favorite song?
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Mr. Sun. The Itsy Bitsy Spider.

What is your favorite TV show?
Wallykazam. A troll, a dragon, a giant, a fairy, and a goblin. Those guys are so cute.  And each new episode has sight words, so Mom's ok with it.

What are you (starting to get) really good at?
Balancing! I pick things up and walk all around with them.  I can steady myself, move things around, and even climb on things. (Mom is really anxious these days....)

What is your favorite movie?
Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. I love those talking reindeers. They are so funny!

What is your favorite color?
Pink! The color of my first cupcake and cake.

Who is your best friend?
Still Daddy...always Daddy.....

What do you and mom do together?
We read books and pick out cute outfits!

What do you and dad do together?
We play hide and seek.  He's very sneaky.

What is your favorite sport?
Cross Country. I run all over the house and give Mom lots of anxiety.

Where is your favorite place to go?
The den. Momma keeps the door closed because she's been hiding birthday and Christmas presents in there. But everything is SO interesting. Especially the printer...so many buttons to push!

What is your favorite book?
Colors. Momma reads it over and over and over again. The apple is red. The banana is yellow. The berries are blue. The lime in green. The orange in orange. The end....literally.

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
Santa. Momma sings me Christmas carols at night to get me ready for all the holiday cheer!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A professional organizer.  I love to see where Mom has put all of my important things. And her important things. And dad's important things. And the electronics. Especially the electronics.  Sometimes I can find a better place for all my important things to live so I just move them around.  Someday they'll learn....



What a wonderful year it has been! Our sweet baby girl has turned into a sweet little toddler.  She was born with lots of personality and over the last year that personality continues to shine in every situation.  Marley knows exactly who she is, what she's comfortable doing, and what she would really prefer to do.  She is so sweet and loving (especially to Daddy and Kato!).  We are blessed by her excellent sleep and her hearty little appetite.  She loves exploring and discovering new things; but she's always happy to spend her time at home (That's how I know she's mine!).  We couldn't have asked for a better first year with Marley and can't wait to see what this next year brings.  We love you so much Marley!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet girl! How has a year already passed??? I love seeing the pictures of her on your IG!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...