September 22, 2016

Clark is EIGHT Months Old!

Clark is EIGHT Months Old!
 


 

How old are you?
Eight months old (but wearing 12-2T month clothes!)

Do you have any nicknames?
Clarky, Clarkers, Baby Brother

What makes you happy?
The Marley Show, Music, Crawling, STANDING, Drinking water

What makes you sad?
Mom or Dad leaving the room, Being hungry, Being poopy

What is your favorite animal?
All the farm animals. They are pretty tasty.

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Can water be a food? It's delicious. All this drooling makes me parched.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Stand! I pull up to stand and love to bounce around.  Marley's chair, the back of my walker, and holding onto fingers are my favorite spots. Although crawling all around the house (especially through the tunnel to GaGa) is a close second.

What is your favorite song?
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Mr. Sun. The Itsy Bitsy Spider. Or anything that Marley sings to me.

What is your favorite TV show?
The Marley Show. Marley stands on the hearth and performs a collection of songs and dance routines. I'm her biggest fan--clapping and squealing the whole time. I can't wait until we can both be up there. I'm sure she'll tell me what I should do.

What are you really good at?
Crawling. I crawl from room to room making sure I'm not missing anything.  I've even crawled under the dining room chairs trying to take a short cut to the kitchen.  I love being free and I hate missing out.  And crawling gets me to my favorite spot in the house--the back of my doors where I can play with the doorstops.

What is your favorite movie?
Baby Babble or Raffi--both are hypnotic and mesmerizing.

What is your favorite color?
Blue. All day, every day.

Who is your best friend?
Daddy. This month I've been all about the Daddy snuggles. We're even starting to wrestle and have tickle sessions. Mom is pretty worried about this since she says I'm still little; but I'm having a great time.

What do you and mom do together?
We snuggle and play with my walker.

What do you and dad do together?
We wrestle and snuggle before bed.

What is your favorite sport?
Extreme obstacle courses. I've mastered all types of crawling but my favorite, go-to crawl is the heave ho, dead leg Army crawl.

Where is your favorite place to go?
The bathroom. I love feeling the cool tile on the floor. And bath time is one of my favorite activities.

What is your favorite book?
The little ladybug book (and now new Halloween book) that have the soft felt finger holes. Those sneaky critters are so soft and snuggly.

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
Nothing. I've been doing the I'm so tired from crawling pass out at night bedtime routine.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
An engineer. I'm fascinated by how things go together and how they work.  I spend most of my time opening, twisting, turning over, etc. every item I can get my hands on. 


How are is Clark EIGHT months already?!? This month seems to have snuck up faster than all the previous months.  He's crawling like a champ, starting to pull up to stand, itching to start walking, ready to eat all the people food he can find, and continuing to be our sweet baby boy.  He's still sleeping 12-14 hours a night with two naps during the day that last 45 min to two hours a piece depending on the day.  He busted his first two a week ago and is working on several others.  The drool is out of control.  He loves eating real food and so far loves everything we've tried.  Water is his absolute favorite and he loves it when GaGa lets him drink from an adult glass.  Marley let him try play dough for the first time and he was pretty thrilled.  Marley is so protective of him and often shushes us early in the morning while telling us "Don't wake my baby brother. Clark is sleeping!"  Clark has a cute little wobble dance and Marley loves to dance holding hands--she calls it their Beauty and the Beast dance.  Clark loves playing outside but seems to continue to have outdoor allergies.  He is such a happy, sweet, loving baby.  And he's even mastering the signature Frazier hug pat.  We love you so much Clark! Eight months feels dangerously close to one year old....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...