December 22, 2016

Clark is ELEVEN Months Old!

Clark is ELEVEN Months Old!

How old are you?
Eleven months old (but wearing 18-3T month clothes!)

Do you have any nicknames?
Clarky, Baby

What makes you happy?
Pillows flying, peek a boo, playing chase, bath time, going tinkle in the singing potty (almost every time right before I get into the bath!), playing in Marley's room.

What makes you sad?
Having Marley tell (shove) me no, not being offered the same food as everyone else, being put in the pack n play without a wide variety of toys.

What is your favorite animal?
Kato. I love petting Kato.

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Pumpkin Muffins. Although applesauce cookies are a close second.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Explore EVERYTHING.

What is your favorite song?
Jingle Bell Rock. I shake my booty every time it comes on.

What is your favorite TV show?
Curious George! In general, I'm not interested in television or movies; however, I can be talked into a good Curious George episode.

What are you (starting to get) really good at?
Walking! I take a step here or there...even a few together at one time! And I love climbing so much. Mostly on Marley's ottoman wherever it happens to be.  Mommy gets very nervous but I am so proud of myself.

What is your favorite movie?
Mickey's Christmas Sing a Long. I love all of the music.

What is your favorite color?
Blue. It's always about blue.

Who is your best friend?
Mommy! I love Mommy snuggles the best. I can also tell you that Santa is NOT my best friend. Mommy tried to hand me off to him the other day. Not cool Mommy.



What do you and mom do together?
We play in my room or play games while I sit in my high chair!

What do you and dad do together?
Daddy gives me lots of rides of his shoulders! Mommy covers her eyes but Daddy says I am very brave!

What is your favorite sport?
Golf. I'm obsessed with dropping things off...my tray, my pack n play, my car seat, etc...guess it's a sign of what's to come with my golf game.

Where is your favorite place to go?
Story time with Ms. Wendy during preschool pick up! I'm the most attentive student she has and I love listening to her read.

What is your favorite book?
Little Shark. I love trying to eat the shark while Mommy reads the book. I'm not sure what Ranie was so concerned about. I think they taste delicious!

What do you think about before you fall asleep?
What everyone else might be doing...I don't cry. Instead, I bang on the walls, talk, shout out, and generally make my presence known before winding down for the night.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
An engineer. I love seeing how things work. I'm always picking things up, turning them over, trying to open cupboards and doors, seeing what sounds things make when I touch them or hit things together. My mind is always working!


How is Clark already ELEVEN months old?!? This month his sense of humor has come out in full force.  He thinks the games his big sister plays with him are hysterical and is always trying to engage with her (on the off chance she's not trying to engage with him).  He shares his sister's love of music and we have lots of dance parties in our house.  Initially, Clark is pretty shy with strangers; however, as a long as we're holding him, he is a HUGE flirt.  He tilts his head to the side and gives the biggest grin you've ever seen.  We're up to at least 5 teeth--honestly, it's hard to check with all of the chomping going on around here.  He is sleeping through the night and taking two good naps a day.  He loves grown up food--any type of carb, avocados, green beans, and peas are his favorites.  He is sometimes into eggs, meat, and cheese.  Clark is definitely all boy--he loves climbing and cars. And shouting to get our attention.  He is the sweetest, most cuddly little boy we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...